Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blerta & Niko: Granite Links Wedding

Blerta and I both went to Bentley together, but we didn't actually meet and become friends until we started working together at our first job after college doing internal audit.  Blerta and I ended up traveling to different company locations together, including a trip to Edinburgh where we scored tickets to a Matthew Williamson fashion show!!!  I was so happy and excited Blerta asked me to do her wedding flowers, and I loved her orange and coral color scheme for her September wedding.


 Blerta's bouquet was made up of stock, roses, calla lilies, berries, and seeded eucalyptus. 
 The MOH carried roses and calla lilies.
 Bridesmaids carried an all white rose bouquet.
 The centerpieces were made up of orange and coral roses, such as Freespirit, Milva and High & Intense.

I had to share this last picture from Stefani Studio Photography - how adorable is this little munchkin?   Not to mention the gorgeous couple and amazing view of the city in the background!
Congratulations to Blerta and Niko!  I also need to thank Blerta's mom for the delicious cookies she gave me when I dropped off the bridal party flowers - so sweet of her :)

1 comment:

  1. can u please email me I have a question about the first bouquet

    ReplyDelete