Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ana & John: Indian Pond Country Club Wedding

I loved my fall weddings this year, bursting with color, and Ana & John's Indian Pond Country Club wedding was no exception!  Ana and John were really great to work with; they gave me their color scheme and a few flowers they liked and didn't like, and gave me some freedom to take it from there!  

The bride carried a mix of celosia, roses, calla lilies, cremon, gerbera daisies, protea pin cushion, carnations, and seasonal greens.
The bridesmaids carried roses, gerbera daisies, calla lilies, and carnations.
The centerpieces were made up of a mix of high and low arrangements.
The low centerpieces had celosia, roses, cremon, protea pin cushion, hydrangea, and calla lilies.
The high centerpieces were made up hydrangea, roses, celosia, cremon, carnations and greenery.  The purple hydrangea were my favorite, and I actually had a few left over that lasted for an entire month at my house!
The ceremony was supposed to take place outside on the golf course, but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate, so it was moved inside in front of this gorgeous fireplace.
The ceremony flowers were made up of gladiolus, snapdragons, stock, safari sunset, hydrangea, cremon, and gerbera daises.  For cocktail hour we did a simple gerbera daisy floating in a martini glass.
I also got to work with Ana's mom, Patty, as the wedding got closer, and she was such a pleasure to work with!  The Monday following Ana and John's wedding, I received an email from Patty that said, "I have to tell you how spectacular your flower arrangements were!  The colors of the blossoms and the composition of the arrangements were eye-catching and beautiful. Guests were remarking about their beauty all evening long, and I can't stop looking at the ones I brought home. One of my guests wrote me this morning to say she thought they were "in a class by themselves and worthy of a prize!"  Most of all I want to thank you because I think your flowers helped make our guests feel very special and happy."  I hope Patty knows that her kind email made me feel very special and happy too! :)  Congrats to Ana & John!

No comments:

Post a Comment