Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jess & Joe: Ridge Club, Cape Cod Wedding

I met Jess and Joe at a St Patty's day party in Southie a couple years ago, and was so excited they asked me to do the flowers for their wedding.  I've been friends with Jess' sister Heidi for several years now, and I just love the whole Miller family!  Jess' favorite flowers are daisies and gerbera daisies, so those were definitely the main flowers for this wedding, mixed with lots of blue hydrangea to bring in that Cape Cod wedding feel!



Bride's bouquet of hydrangea, daisies, and gerbera daisies.
MOH Bouquet of hydrangea and gerbera daisies.
Bridesmaid bouquets of gerbera daisies.
The centerpieces were a mix of two styles.  Half were a mix of hydrangea, sunflowers, gerberas, daisies and dahlias, while the others were a trio of vases of hydrangea, daisies and gerbera daisies.
Of course I forgot my camera so these are the only pictures I have of the centerpieces.
Ceremony arrangements made up of delphinium, hydrangea, gerberas, sunflowers, daisies, and dahlias.

Congrats Jess & Joe!



No comments:

Post a Comment