Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sarah and Matt: Duxbury Maritime School

Anyone looking for a little nautical eye candy, you've come to the right place!  The Duxbury Maritime School is one of my new favorite venues.  It's 5 minutes from my house and surrounded by gorgeous views of Duxbury harbor!  I met Sarah and Matt through a mutual friend and was so excited to be a part of their wedding!
Sarah and Matt got married outside on the back patio under a chuppah, which was built by the groom and the bride's brother and father.  We then decorated the front with lots of blue hydrangea.
Cocktail hour was also outside on the back patio deck.  
Smaller versions of the centerpieces were used for the cocktail hour tables.
I am a huge fan of all things nautical or beachy, so of course I was obsessed with these table numbers!!

 Bride's bouquet of peonies, calla lilies, and roses.  
The bouquet was wrapped with lace trim from Sarah's wedding dress.
 MOH bouquet of calla lilies, roses and freesia.  
The MOH and Bridesmaid bouquets were wrapped with leftover fabric from their dresses.
 Bridesmaid bouquet of calla lilies, roses and freesia.  
I loved all the bright yellow against the navy dresses!  

For more great pictures from this wedding, be sure to check out Melissa DeSchamp Photography!  Congratulations Sarah and Matt - I hope to see you at the beach this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment