Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Christine & Tim: Wychmere Beach Club

Christine and Tim wedding took place at the Wychmere Beach Club - another one of my favorite venues (what can I say, I love a water view!).  The Wychmere Beach Club was recently renovated, and I thought it was great before, never mind after it's super stylish reno!  I love this wallpaper!
Christine and Tim had a mix of high and low centerpieces.  The highs were made up of white and green hydrangea, white roses, peonies, dendrobium orchids and curly willow branches.
The low centerpieces were made of hydrangea, roses, calla lilies, lisianthus, and peonies.
I loved Christine's bouquet of mostly purple with white and green accents.  We used stock, peonies, calla lilies, lisianthus, and hydrangea.
The bridesmaid bouquets were mostly white and green with pops of dark purple calla lilies.
Christine's mom carried a small posy bouquet of peonies.
Tim's mom had a calla lily corsage that she was planning to pin onto her clutch purse.
Let's not forget about the guys!  I love how these boutonnieres coordinated together.
 Christine was such a sweet bride, and a pleasure to work with.  I'm so happy for you both!



No comments:

Post a Comment